Bangalore “the Silicon Valley” of our country, the land of opportunities, an IT hub created a lot of opportunities for the people like you and me. Along with the opportunities the city is still considered as one of the stable real estate markets especially when it comes to buying homes. When compared with other cities like Delhi, Mumbai, where the prices are sky-touching over years, Bangalore is still considered as smart and shining spot for real estate investment. Over the years, the city has turned into a hub for creating jobs which in turn creates the demand for more quality residential units. With the emergence of new IT parks, SEZ’s, have contributed towards the growth of real estate sector across city.
So, if you are one of those who want to invest in this city of dreams, you first have to understand the geography of this city and then decide upon the area suitable for buying and investing in a house. So, the city has been divided into four parts: Bangalore North, Bangalore South, Bangalore west, Bangalore east. These locations have properties for different purposes such as Bangalore South is best suitable for short term investment with better ROI likewise Bangalore North is for long term investment. However, among these Bangalore North and Bangalore East are highly advisable for property investment as the rental value is shooting up at a higher pace than land prices.
So, here are few locations wherein you can look for buying a property in Bangalore, these consists both Bangalore North as well as Bangalore East.
• Hebbal: located on the outskirts of the city and has good connectivity to airport (hardly 20kms). The reasons for investing are less traffic, likelihood of metro in the future, Manyata tech park (4km), well connectivity to other parts of city as well.
• Sarjapur road: Sarjapur is yet another location which has been growing at a rapid pace. With good road connectivity to Whitefield, E-City, Koramangala, Outer Ring Road and Marathahalli, Sarjapur has been seeing a lot of commercial and residential development in the past few years. With Wipro head office situated in this area, sarjapur has picked up well and property prices have appreciated significantly
• White field: it is an IT hub. It is one of the most preferred location in Bangalore owing to the rise of IT companies across vicinity. It is also considered as one of the poshest localities in Bangalore.
• Yelahanka: Yelahanka, a residential suburb of Bangalore, can be described as an ideal place to live in, as it is quiet, peaceful and lush green. It is also one of the fastest growing localities due to the availability of vast undeveloped land. it is emerging as an important destination for affordable luxury developments which will lead to good returns in the coming future.
• Devanhalli: Devanhalli is now the next big commercial hub of Bangalore. It is gaining lot of attention due to rise in investments proposals by MNC’s and reasonable property price.
• Bellary Road: It has emerged as one of the fastest growing residential areas of Bangalore. It offers excellent connectivity to the outer ring road, Bangalore international airport and central business district. A number of new development projects are coming up in this area.